Black Belt Six Sigma consultant
Europe, Via Cardan Staffing, geplaatst op 1 augustus 2021
For our client we are looking for experienced Black Belt Six Sigma consultants. Our client is actively seeking to get in contact with (Master) Black Belts who want to spread their wings as a (Senior) Business Process Consultant for their teams in the UK and Germany.
The senior Partners of our Client have over 40 years' experience in Cultural Change, Six Sigma and Lean in Industrial and Financial Markets. And they share over 80 years' Operational Experience on a global scale in Business Management, Technology, Manufacturing, Marketing, Sales and Project Management.
The current Partners of our client were responsible for such unique and tailor-made methodologies at GE and they have continued creating dynamic business concepts like Stable Supply Chain, Stable Operations and Stable Maintenance, supported by an ambitious Big Data agenda.
As a (Senior) Consultant you will lead projects at our clients within Europe.
Your main objective as a (Senior) Consultant will be to drive change, which is determined by results in terms of:
- Initiating and leading business projects delivering measureable business impact, including stakeholder management, team leadership, driving operating mechanisms and communication
- Coaching and mentoring client team members and leadership on process improvement
- Delivering process improvement as well as change management training to clients
- Actively supporting Business Development activities
You are expected to deliver 80% “billable” time. Most of this will be spent on customer site and the rest working from home or internal meetings. Most of the expected assignments will be in the Benelux and Germany not excluding other countries.
You will define, measure, analyse, improvement actions and drive the implementation in the physical process. This includes implementation of operating systems. Besides the project content, other activities include management team meeting, application of change management techniques and mentor change behaviours on the shop floor.
The focus of the projects will be largely in the manufacturing and supply chain areas and specifically focus on:
- On-time delivery
- Inventory reduction
- Cycle time WIP
Your excellent change management skills will help you to create a result driven atmosphere with a focus on accountability. Flawless communication on all levels in client’s organization is your daily practice. You enjoy sharing your experience and knowledge with others, thus maximizing the results. Your attitude is critical and you always challenge.
You are currently working as a (Master) Black Belt for several years, but you have the feeling your career is not progressing enough. You would like to learn more in an international environment where initiative and entrepreneurial behaviour is highly appreciated. In short: you want to spread your wings as a (Senior) Business Process Consultant!
For the role of (Senior) Consultant, we are looking for candidates who recognise themselves in the following profile:
- Capability to execute manufacturing and supply chain assignments
- Operations and supply chain management experience (> 8 years)
- Operational and improvement leadership skills
- Proven track record in Change Management; knows how to create a result driven and accountable teamwork environment
- A profound experience of Lean Six Sigma (minimum black belt level)
- Able to both think conceptually and operationally with the skills to combine both aspects in practical and sustainable solutions
- Analytically strong and result oriented
- For our UK position: fluent in English, strong preference for German as well.
- For our German position: fluent in German and English. Dutch is nice to have.
- Commercial skills to help the company grow
- Academic level
- Willing to travel
For more information please contact Joost Eijkens: (+31) (0) 88-5004000 or send an email to [email protected]