Managing Director M/F
Deze vacature is reeds vervuld
Our client, Claranet, expert in IT infrastructures, was founded in 1996 and now has annualized Group revenues of c. £500m. It employs over 2,800 people and has a presence in the UK, France, Portugal, Germany, Benelux, Spain, Italy, Brazil, India and the US. In the Benelux, there are over 80 staff in the Brabant Region.
Our client is one of Europe’s leading managed IT services providers that is growing both organically and through acquisition. They offer businesses, hybrid-cloud hosting, networks, communications and security services. The strategy is to build long-term, trusted relationships with its customers by delivering market-leading professional and managed services.
Our client is an award-winning Managed Service Provider (MSP) and has a reputation for technical innovation and excellence. It is one of only a few MSP’s to achieve the highest partner accreditation status with AWS, Google and Microsoft.
The Benelux business has revenues of c. €10m and the Interim MD will lead the Benelux business in aligning the strategy with the Group priorities and executing these plans with the team of senior managers.
- This is a senior leadership role which combines strategic, financial and operational responsibility of leading the Benelux business and team
- The MD must provide inspirational and forward-looking leadership to take the existing Benelux business to the next level of performance in terms of revenue and profitability based on local and new group services working closely with the Commercial Director.
- Lead the Benelux team to consistently reporting on performance of the business specifically looking at performance of the business, KPI’s P&L, forecast, the execution of key initiatives and management of risk.
- The MD with the support of Finance is responsible for setting and delivering the Benelux ojbectives and financial performance (e.g. sales, revenue, costs of sales, GP and staff related costs) in line with the overall business plan and tracking on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Develop and execute the M&A strategy for Benelux working closely with the GEB member and Group Finance.
- Lead the Benelux senior management team (SMT) in the execution of the strategy with focus and pace. The SMT consists of an experienced Commercial Director together with Heads of HR, Finance and Operations
- Lead the senior managers in Benelux by providing clear objectives to ensure that Netherlands is performing in line with the business plan and budget.
- Work closely with the Commercial Director, SMT and GEB member to ensure plans are in place to execute the Benelux strategy to deliver new business from existing and new logo customers whilst ensuring retention and growth of existing service revenues.
- Collabroate with other countries in the planning and execution of the Benelux strategy to ensure that success is replicated where possible and lessons are learnt.
- Develop and execute the M&A strategy for the Netherlands working closely with Group Executive Board member, Group Finance and CEO.
Financial and Risk Management
Supported by Finance and other members of the SMT, the interim MD is accountable for:
Setting of Benelux business plan and budgets and reporting on performance, including:KPI’s
- Gross margins
- Staffing and related staff costs
- Captial expenditure
Responsibility for the Benelux risk register and the ongoing risk management of the business by ensuring policies, processes and controls are in place to deliver an acceptable risk profile as agreed with Group.
Ensure that contractual risks with customers and suppliers are minimized and managed appropriately.
- Provide a strong leadership and guidance to all functions across the business.
- Responsible for recruitment of staff, ensuring that Netherlands attracts and develops great people.
- Responsible for performance management, training and career development for all staff to ensure skills are in line with business requirements.
- Succession planning for senior members of the company to ensure all business units and support functions are managed continuously.
- Form a close working relationship with the SMT, GEB, Group Finance and peers in other countries.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience.
- Experienced in business planning and execution in an IT services business.
- Previous M&A experience.
- Natural leader and communicator to lead a 80+ person organization across multiple locations.
- Strong management and relationship abilities, someone who can inspire with a demonstrable track. record of attracting and challenging a highly skilled professional workforce.
- Faces conflict and challenges in an open and constructive manner.
- Gravitas and influencing skills with the ability to build credibility quickly at all levels, with the ability to deliver success through others.
- Commercially astute with a demonstrable interest in the business.
Experience of managing complex contracts.
- High level of numeric and strong financial management skills.
Flexible, creative and innovative, willing to take considered risks and learn and adapt.
- Experience in international and offshoring experience would be beneficial.
- Ability to travel to different sites and locations, as and when is required.
Deze vacature is reeds vervuld
- Brabant Region
- 5 maanden geleden
- HBO - WO
- 5-10 jaar