Marketing Manager (Benelux / Northern Europe)
Utrecht, Zoho Europe, geplaatst op 7 maart 2023
Our client is currently looking for an Marketing Manager (Benelux/ Northern Europe)
Zoho is a leading cloud-based software vendor that offers businesses of all sizes the tools they need to run their business online. With more than 80 million users and 12,000 employees around the globe, Zoho is excited to be driving innovation in every aspect of business software. Privately held, we've been bootstrapped and profitable from Day 1, and have never taken a dime of outside funding. Zoho offers its employees lots of opportunities to learn and grow in a dynamic job environment. With our new offices across Europe, Zoho is looking to expand its footprint by building closer relationships with our customers and partners.
Zoho is looking for a Marketing Manager to lead the marketing strategy for the Benelux and Nordics region. As the marketing manager, you will work closely with our colleagues across Europe and India across different functions such as Regional Sales, Corporate Communication, and Product Marketing. You will join our local team in Utrecht, The Netherlands, and will report to the Head of Marketing, Europe.
As a Marketing Manager you will design, execute and deliver high-performing demand-generation marketing campaigns to a variety of target audiences which drive the pipeline for our Sales organisation. You will oversee regional marketing campaigns for Zoho and make sure they are carried out according to the company’s goals.
- Work closely with the local Sales Teams, Regional and Global Product Marketing teams to be their first point of contact and align marketing campaigns to business priorities
- Manage the current marketing team and build the team further to meet Zoho's goals in the region
- Plan, execute, and analyse Demand Marketing campaigns across various inbound and outbound channels
- Plan and execute campaigns to elevate Zoho's brand value in the region.
- Identify and develop new marketing opportunities based on customer, partner, and sales feedback
- Become a trusted advisor to regional stakeholders in all things marketing i.e. branding, pipeline creation, and acceleration.
- Project-management marketing campaigns from beginning to the end, ensuring they meet the target objectives
- Review localisation of content and marketing assets
- Evaluate the impact of marketing activities and ROI to determine success and forecast for potential future investment.
What you’ll bring:
- 8+ years of experience in B2B enterprise software or SaaS.
- Expertise in the Benelux and/or Nordics region
- Prior experience in building and leading marketing teams
- Language skills include a native proficiency in Dutch and fluency in English.
- Experienced in developing fully integrated marketing plans according to the market.
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills
- You are autonomous and confident about your ability to set priorities, handle multiple projects, and follow through on deadlines with minimal supervision.
It's important for the applicant to be a resident in The Netherlands, have valid work authorisation and be within commutable distance.
Is dit jouw droombaan?Solliciteer direct
- 2 weken geleden
- 7-10 years experience