Sales Director M/V
Deze vacature is reeds vervuld
As an experienced Sales Director, you are ready for the next step in your career. You are an inspiring leader in an international environment where initiative and entrepreneurial behaviour are important pillars. We are looking for an energetic and experienced Sales Director who will expand the existing business and focus on new accounts in various European countries. The Sales Director should have a strong track record within the ICT industry and experience in leading sales teams, know how to add value to products and be able to inspire his/her team. This role leads and owns the European relationship, strategy and execution of all sales opportunities.
Our client, Zoho International, is a privately held, progressive and successful (cloud) software company. They aim to become one of the world's leading B2B SaaS providers dedicated to solving business challenges through deep technology expertise and excellent customer experience. ZoHo believes in experimentation, progressive insight and following instincts. With a European headquarters in the Netherlands and a global headquarters in Chennai, India, and offices in over 20 countries, ZoHo teams work across time zones, continents and cultures to promote and support there unique company culture.
Due to its structural growth, ZoHo is looking for an experienced candidate to join its European team and make a substantial contribution to the growth and expansion of its European operations. ZoHo has a resilientorganizational culture where people come first and where responsible growth is built. Description
Our client have an opportunity for a Regional Sales Director Europe to lead our sales operation in European countries like Benelux, Nordics, DACH, France, Italy and Spain. In this role you are responsible for the territory and lead a sales team focused on new business and existing business opportunities for both direct and indirect / channel sales. You will report to the Managing Director of Zoho Europe.
In collaboration with other functions, such as presales, marketing and support, you will have the opportunity to help customers realise the potential of Zoho's SaaS offering. This is an exceptional opportunity to be part of a strong, growing, successful and innovative organisation. Zoho offers you the opportunity to thrive in a unique work environment that emphasises career growth, excellence, innovation and collaboration.
You are the ideal candidate if you are an inspiring people leader who is excited about the possibilities of digital transformation and has experience leading teams to close sales opportunities in a consistent, predictable and scalable way.
Your tasks as Sales Director
- Increasing sales and revenue by providing strategic direction and daily leadership to the sales team in Europe, inspiring them to succeed
- Driving an exceptional sales strategy and developing strategic account planning initiatives to penetrate markets and achieve sales targets
- Ensure business objectives and financial targets are met on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis, including quota uplift, billing and building strategic business partner relationships
- Manage current customers and aggressively increase revenue in the installed base, executing tactical sales plans for current and new opportunities for our products
- Develop sales strategies and techniques based on customer feedback and the market environment, to achieve growth rates in the European region
- Coordinate with Marketing to work together to increase customer acquisition and retention
- Develop short and long-term market forecasts for the Europe region through market analysis and interpretation of data
- Execute the sales processes and collaborate with other regions to share experiences and thus improve results Implement and improve user adoption of current tools and processes for sales team and partners to improve team efficiency and success.
As Sales Director you will work together with your future European colleagues to achieve further growth within Europe. In addition, you steer the internal process in order to allow your colleagues to do their work properly. What you’ll bring;
- 15 years of experience in both direct sales and indirect sales.
- The ability to develop teams and businesses to new levels
- Experience in a sales leadership role within a SaaS or IT company is a must
- Inspirational and passionate leadership style and the ability to draw on personal experience
- Get directly involved in the process/cycle to support and manage the team when closing complex sales
- Strong local market knowledge in the tech industry and experience selling solutions to Mid Market and Enterprise clients
- Process orientation with strong experience drafting and communicating sales plans that effectively drive business and motivate sales teams, coupled with expertise in effectively leading and developing sales operations functions
- Technical aptitude and a strong understanding of products and the competitive landscape in the SAAS business application industry
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize accordingly
- Numbers-oriented with a high degree of motivation, creativity, and initiative
With the current team and the current way of working, you are close to the action and free to work without the political problems that often arise in much larger organisations.
ZoHo takes its professional approach very seriously and has to rely on all its team members to work effectively and independently. Improvement sessions with the whole team take place on a regular basis and training programmes are either available or can be adapted to suit the needs. In addition, there is a strong focus on growth, results and efficiency.
Zoho focuses on the human dimension within projects and solutions by selecting the right people for key positions. This emphasis on employee and customer satisfaction puts you in the spotlight.
- Excellent track record of leading and managing HR activities.
- HBO -WO work and thinking profile.
- In possession of an MBV diploma.
- Tight project planning, tracking and execution for high quality delivery.
- Able to make responsible decisions with the input and priorities at hand
- Good knowledge of the security market and willingness to learn and adapt where necessary.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service to internal stakeholders.
- Excellent social skills.
Top-notch business communication fluency (oral and written both) in minimal two languages; French or German along with English being mandatory.
Deze vacature is reeds vervuld
- 2 maanden geleden
- HBO - WO
- 5 to 7 years of experience