Senior HR Manager Europe M/V – flexible location in Europe
Utrecht, Zoho , geplaatst op 7 maart 2023
As an experienced Senior HR Manager, you are ready to continue your international HR experience! This Senior HR Manager Europe for one that recognized him/herself as the initiative and entrepreneurial HR leader to further build the European Zoho organization.
Our client, Zoho International, is a privately held, progressive and successful (cloud) software company. Zoho strives to become one of the world's largest B2B SaaS providers dedicated to solving business challenges through deep technological expertise and excellent customer experience. Zoho believes in experimentation, progressive insight and following instincts. With European headquarters in Utrecht - the Netherlands and global headquarters in Chennai, India, and offices in 20 countries, of which five entities in Europe; the Netherlands (Headquarters Europe), United Kingdom, France, Germany and Spain. This exciting international HR Manager role, can be based in any of these European locations, with the willingness to travel to the HQ/ Utrecht frequently.
Due to its structural growth, Zoho is seeking an experienced HR Manager for its European team to make a substantial contribution to the growth and expansion of its European operations. Zoho has a resilient organizational culture where people come first and where responsible growth is built upon. We are looking for candidates who understand and truly support the team's culture. You must be willing to roll up your sleeves and lead by example where needed. To be successful, you must be intrusively motivated, able to move quickly and have excellent communication, empathy and social skills.
Your tasks as HR Manager m/f
You will work with the top talent within the European market and be constantly challenged to perform different candidates and custom solutions. This entrepreneurial role will ensure you learn on a daily basis.
As HR Manager, you will be responsible for;
- Lead the development and execution of Human Resources plans in alignment with the organizational goals, and mission;
- Liaise with European leadership, team managers and other stakeholders to understand business priorities in the different European countries that Zoho operates in.
- Develop the recruitment strategy effectively ensuring the right talent is ready at the right time to meet changing and evolving business needs;
- Drive employee engagement in working with leadership to develop effective internal communications strategies, processes, tools, and training to promote morale and productivity;
- Develop talent management programs including performance management, training, total rewards, global benefits, surveys, and compensation
- Develop and execute on a wide range of core human resource functions including HR policies, and best practices;
- Ensure compliance with statutory and local laws and best practices in HR so that they are efficient, accurate, timely, and responsive;
As HR Manager, you will build together with your European colleagues for further growth within Europe. In addition, you manage the internal process to enable colleagues to do their jobs well. Assessment of results take place in the areas of:
- Managing HR processes and internal communication around them.
- Coaching and guiding new employees in the area of process improvement and familiarization with Zoho's policies and directional thinking in Europe.
With the current team and way of working, you are close to the action and free to work without the political problems that often crop up in much larger organizations.
Zoho takes its professional approach very seriously and will have to rely on all its team members to work effectively and independently. Regular improvement sessions are held with the entire team and training programs are in place or can be adapted to meet needs. There is also a strong focus on growth, results and profitability.
Zoho focuses on the human touch within projects and solutions by selecting the right people for key positions. This emphasis on employee and customer satisfaction puts you in the spotlight.
- Excellent track record of leading and managing HR activities.
- HBO -WO working and thinking profile.
- Tight project planning, tracking and execution for high quality delivery.
- Able to make responsible decisions with inputs and priorities at hand.
- Good knowledge of the (European) region and willingness to learn and adapt where necessary.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service to internal stakeholders.
- At least 8-10 years of relevant HR experience with also some international (pan-European) experience.
- If you will be hired outside of the Netherlands, on a local contract in any of the European countries as mentioned above, you need to be willing to travel to HQ on a regular basis.
Excellent social and communcation skills with sensitivity to different cultural norms. Above all, you must be a people's person, easily approachable and able to connect with employees at all levels.
Information about this vacancy
Zoho has outsourced the recruitment to Cardan Recruitment Executives Placement & Interim management. Interested in this challenging (international) job? Then send a motivation letter and CV to Joost Eijkens ([email protected]) or call +31 6 51992021.
Is dit jouw droombaan?Solliciteer direct
- 2 weken geleden
- HBO -WO
- 8-10 years