Senior Reporting Specialist
Deze vacature is reeds vervuld
This organisation is a global leader in industrial packaging products and services and is pursuing its vision to become the world’s best performing customer service company in industrial packaging. The company produces steel, plastic, fibre, flexible, corrugated, and reconditioned containers, intermediate bulk containers, containerboard and packaging accessories, and provides filling, packaging and industrial packaging reconditioning services for a wide range of industries. They also manage timber properties in the south eastern United States. The company is strategically positioned with more than 200 operating locations in more than 40 countries to serve global as well as regional customers.
The purpose of the role is to prepare standard and ad-hoc reports to support commercial decision making and develop new reports and dashboards as per business leader requirements. Be the central point of contact for data and reporting needs.
The role of the team is to evaluate business performance and drive improved Operating Profit trough (1) product/segment growth opportunities based upon understanding of market profit pools and competitive advantages (2) regional profit improvement initiatives including analyzing existing margin levels and potential trough benchmarking market, competition and internal data.
Tasks and Activities
- Prepare all monthly and quarertly commercial reports for regional and country leadership teams to support commercial decision making and performance management.
- Provide in-depth analysis explaining key sales variances versus budget and previous periods.
- Maintain and improve current reporting databases consolidating various existing sources.
- Identify senior business leaders' needs for measuring commercial performance and develop new reports, dashboards and metrices to reflect this.
- Take the lead in developing new technical solutions for team projects.
For this position a minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role as reporting specialist or analyst is required. As well as a good understanding of international sales and multi-cultural environments.
Furthermore we are looking for candidates who recognize themselves in the following profile:
- Highly motivated and able to work independently;
- Able to plan your own time and set deadlines;
- Excellent analytical skills are a must, you truly enjoy working with data;
- A curious mind always looking for answers, able te spot trends and inconsistencies and persistant drills down the root cause;
- A high level of attention to details and quality;
- Ability to show initiative, suggest and implement improvements in reporting;
- A Bachelor degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Scinece or similar;
- English - fluent in writing and speaking. Other European laguages is a strong plus;
- Computer skills; excellent MS Excel knowledge, excellent MS SQL Server knowledge, knowledgeable in Congos or other leading BI solution. Experience with Infor LN or other ERP system is an advantage.
Occasional bussiness travel might be required. Onboarding and training program in the Netherlands.
Deze vacature is reeds vervuld
- 2 jaren geleden
- Bachelor degree